HEALTH & SAFETY
• Inspection and Testing Plans – (ITP)
• Identification and Traceability
• Control of Unsatisfactory Work
• Nonconforming Material and Management System (NCR)
•Control of Inspection, Measuring and Test Equipment.
• Safety Representative
• Workers Compensation Requirements
• Plant and Permit
to Work Regulations
• Safety Audits, both minor & major
• Legislative Requirements
• Permits and Regulations to Work
• Environmental Audit
Roebuck Civil has an extensive Quality Assurance System in place to ensure that quality objectives are being met with work being performed. The Company has achieved ISO 9001 Quality Assurance third-party accreditation.
This third party certification allows Roebuck Civil to provide assurance to clients, consulting engineers and principle contractors that we have the appropriate capabilities to manage the quality risks associated with the industry.
An Integrated Management System is implemented incorporating Safety, Environment and Quality Assurance based on AS/NZ 4801, ISO 14001 and ISO 9001. Roebuck Civil has achieved full accreditation in Safety and Environment.